NARDCOTIX is back with some extra summer flare. Re-Opening their doors this Sunday, NARDCOTIX is proud to welcome it’s newest creation MANA.
This very special release is the first of it’s kind. MANA shoes are fully functional with many extra perks and options, but most importantly ladies…get ready to give your pedicures a boost. With extra nail packs not only can you change your colors and designs, but you can do it per toe.
NARDCOTIX is proud to sponsor the MANA Blogger Challenge with some of SL’s finest bloggers for the re-opening of it’s mainstore and newest shoe release MANA.
Three (3) lucky winners of this challenge will receive the MANA color pack of their choice.
The rules are simple:
Create a NC named:
NARDCOTIX MANA Blogger Challenge _ name here
i.e. NARDCOTIX MANA Blogger Challenge _ Jesika Contepomi
Paste in the following questions, then answer:
1. Why did Nardya begin making toe-shoes?
2. Who are Nardya’s shoe inspirations?
3. What does MANA mean?
4. What makes MANA unique from other toes shoes?
5. Give the full name of each shoe inspired by an SL friend.
6. What significant person is the MANA Chelo named after?
7. What should one do just before they purchase a pair of the new MANA’s?
8. Why does Nardya’s husband Alron love her designs the most?
Send the NC to: Jesika Contepomi
First 3 entries with all eight (8) questions correct win their choice of a MANA color pack.
Winners will be announced at the NARDCOTIX Re-Opening.
NARDCOTIX OPENING :: Sunday, June 13 – 1pm SLT